|HOME : MEETINGS AND NOTICES
Conservation Commission MeetingApril 23, 2019
Meetings & Notices
CITY OF NORTH ADAMS, MASSACHUSETTS
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
The North Adams Conservation Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. in conference room 202 in City Hall.
Roll call 6:00 p.m.
Public hearings old business
• File # 241-0189 – A request from Arcadis Design & Consultancy for a determination as to whether a proposed change in the previously-permitted work at 65 Brown Street in North Adams, Massachusetts is significant enough to require the filing of a new Notice of Intent relative to the Order of Conditions issued on October 4, 2018.
Public hearings new business
• A Request for Determination of Applicability submitted by The Berkshire Design Group on behalf of the City of North Adams to determine whether the proposed Brayton Playground project located at Brayton Hill Terrace falls under the Wetlands Protection Act.
• A Request for Determination of Applicability submitted by MassDOT, Highway Division for the resurfacing of Route 8 from Adams/North Adams Town Line(MM 58.98) to the end of State Highway on Route 8 at (MM61.2) in the City of North Adams.
• A Notice of Intent submitted by Trinity Engineering & Technical Services, LLC on behalf of H.A. George Realty Corp., Inc.. The applicant is proposing to add one 30,000 gallon liquid propane gas (LPG) storage tank to the existing LPG storage area.
• 2019 Yearly Operational Plan, Pan Am Railways, Inc.
Approval of minutes
• Regular meeting – April 10, 2019
• May 2019 – City Hall
Jason Moran, Chairman
North Adams Conservation Commission
April 19, 2019