|HOME : MEETINGS AND NOTICES
North Adams Conservation Commission MeetingJuly 16, 2018
Meetings & Notices
North Adams Conservation Commission
July 16, 2018
City Council Chambers
AGENDA July 16, 2018
6:00 P.M. Roll Call
Public Hearing/New Business:
1) A Request for Determination of Applicability submitted by the Brooklyn Street Neighborhood Alliance for property located on Brooklyn Street parcel 59-0-7 to remove invasive species along a 230 foot stretch of Wheeler Brook.
2) A Notice of Intent submitted by Berkshire Hills Development Company, LLC for property located at 245 River Street to construct a new building and reconfigure parking.
3) A Request for Determination of Applicability submitted by Berkshire Gas Company for property located on South State Street and Curran Highway to install a gas main.
4) A Request for Determination of Applicability submitted by the City of North Adams for property located on Bradley Street Extension to install a water line, and extend a sewer line to allow the residents to eliminate septic systems around the lake and reduce bacteria and infiltration into Windsor Lake.
Any Other Business Properly Before the Board:
• Eric Kerns will update the Commissioners on current plans for landscaping around the 1813 farmhouse and riverbank restoration work.
• August 2018 - City Hall